Welcome !

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blogger Event: Club Avatar

I was invited to a soft launch at Club Avatar last night,
for bloggers together with Sph.

I was allowed to bring some friends,
so i decided to call my dearest sm and cass along
as we have always been wanting to club tgt!

plus plus for the hardcore clubber cass,
i thought that this club was  quite nice when i saw the website!
hee hees.

    went down to clementi to meet up with sm for lunch!
& as our dear cass could only meet us around 8 plus,
I went over to shiang's hse to nua while she went hm to get changed~

shiang before makeup.


after makeup!
i actually applied only bb cream, mascara, eyeliner & eyeshadow for her.


i must say that the bb cream was too fair for her =/
you can actually see BLING BLING on her eyes face-to-face okays!
just that in these photos, like not much difference!

plus someone keep stressing to me
"I don't want my eyes blacker than yours can alrdy!"
tsk, suan me lorrs~!

so not much difference is not my fault! ;bb


her outfit for the night!


met up with cass & we went over to Marina Mandarin Hotel,
where Club Avatar was located at.



not my first time in Marina Mandarin Hotel,
went there for the hotel's buffet once.


its interior.




 
had a fun & totally AWESOME experience yesterday.
however, i  went off quite early as i was feeling unwell :((
but i'm definitely gg to head back to Club Avatar again!

If you wanna know more about this newly opened club,
stay tuned to my blog! ;-)

i'll be back to share with it more about it!



xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...