Welcome !

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blogger Event: Just Cavalli S/S 2012 Collection

I was invited for Just Cavalli Fashion Show last night.
The venue was at Attica! ;D
Second time going to clubs, both for blogger events =/
Clubs are nt my place.

Anyway, this fashion show i attended was showcasing Just Cavalli S/S 2012 Collection,
designed by renowned fashion designer "Roberto Cavalli".


Music Live! ;D

Here's a short video i took of them!



My favourite female model! :D
 Love the details at the back!
Don't you?? ((;
 my favourite male model!
wee weet~ ;B




omgggg, i like this blazer!
in my favourite colour somemore!



FINALE!
It was an awesome fashion show!
Although it was pretty short,
but i love their showcases! ^^

Special Thanks to Attica & Sugabeans <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...