Welcome !

Monday, April 23, 2012

Advertorial: Amethystory Beautiful Skin Search

Discover the 3 steps to beautiful skin with Amethystory! 

You can't believe how glad am I to received these Amethystory products again!
They have been my daily skincare routine since i got the last batch till now!

DOUBLE YEAHS! (Y)

My 3-step skin care routine with Amethystory! ((;

I'm sure you guys know this is not the first time I'm talking about Amethystory! 
If you haven't seen my previous post, click here!

A quick recap of the products!
For instructions of usage of the products,
refer to my previous post ;-)

Amethystory Bubble Wash!

 

Amethystory Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer!

MY PROOF!

This was the previous sponsored bottle!
I got use one okayyyy, never anyhow say! ((;

A new tip for you!
& i just learnt it tooooo! ((;
Soak your cotton pads w the enhancer & place it on your face.


Amethystory Aqua Gel!
For those of you who have seen it in Zao Bao & Cleo Magazine,
here is my testimonial of it!
Click here to see more.


This time round, they are having the "Amethystory Beautiful Skin Search" campaign!
If you have nice skin or even close to flawless skin,
& you are aged 18-25 years old.
Don't hesitate! Join it nowwwww!


You can also drop by Amethystory Roadshow Event 
to get a free Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel sample & know more about the campaign!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...