Welcome !

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Advertorial: Lovemore Masks from Taiwan !

Something really new from Lovemore! 
I believe I don't have to talk about how well Lovemore's masks fits onto my skin alrdy!
View all of my previous reviews on Lovemore masks below! 


This time round,
their new masks really caught my attention cos it's so different from their previous masks!
& i got them sponsored in this nice gift set! o(≧▽≦)o♪
& ima loving the variety of masks that they have,
all sound so perfect for my skin! 




#1  Lovemore's Wine Yeast Whitening Mask



#2  Lovemore's Loofah & Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask 
I believe masks containing Aloe Vera extract is familiar to most of us!
Now... with the combination of Loofah Juice!



#3  Lovemore's Pearl Barley & Milk Soothing Mask 
Indulgence for my skin ikr! ♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆
The good things that we eat are now applied to our faces.
womenhenhaoming!


#4  Lovemore's Mountain Tea Polyphenols Moisturizing Mask

Get yours at secretive.sg today only at $2.90/sheet! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...