Welcome !

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Advertorial: Biore Facial Foam

Skin Caring Cleanser Series!
Cleanses & Improves. 1 minute is all you need.
Biore's facial foam should sound familiar to most of you!
Remember the super cool Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash?? ^^
I've received numerous questions about it and many often ask me what brand of facial wash I usually use!
Now we have the NEW Biore Facial Wash!
The 1st Cleanser that supports & boost skin's natural ability to self renew~


What's so special about the New Biore Facial Foam?



NEW! Biore Facial Foam series has...

#1 High cleansing ability vs. competitors.

#2
Low irritation as cleansing chemical does not penetrate skin.

#3 The first cleanser that works to rebalance skin
– reduce oil at T-zone (forehead and nose)
&
replenish moisture at U-zone (cheek and chin).






















I was sponsored a tube of the Scrub & another tube of my choice!


Come w tiny little beads!
Gentle for the skin & at the same time exfoliates! ^^

Some common problems Biore Facial Foam targets at! ^^












Skin improvement in 14 days!
RESULT
=
1. More hydrated skin

2. Less clogged pores & reduction in sebum

3. Lighten marks & belmishes


*


I've got all the above problems luhh. 
It's like you know at different times of the month, 
our skin faces different problems especially when it's nearing our period.
#facedamnscrewedup
I was stuck w choosing the one for Acne or the Extra Moist one.

In the end I chose the Extra Moist one cos when I put makeup,
dry skin bothers me more frequently than pimples. >,<

Because of my dry skin, i often experience dry patches when I put on makeup,
& thus resulting in the powder not fitting well on my skin! :((

My eye area is the very obvious one if you can't spot the rest.

The texture of both side by side! 
As you can see, the foam on the right is more creamy!
It really feels as moist on my skin just like how it looks like!!
& I think this Extra Moist one is very very suitable for me 
cos it doesn't give me the tightness in my skin after washing my face!
 Another close-up shot!

& if you ask,
 this definitely works for me better than the bubble wash! ((;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...