Welcome !

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Advertorial: Black Box!

Introducing the ubiquitous Black Box, 
a mysterious & sleek package that uncovers a curated selection of sought-after products 
from independent labels.


My first Black Box!
I've to admit that I was so eager to open the box when I received it! ((;

It's like one of the few sponsored products that has an element of surprise,
not saying that I don't like the rest of my sponsored products!
But I'm just not told what would I be sponsored with for the Black Box! 

Black Box definitely sounds new to most of us!

& so. . . if you're wondering what's Black Box by now.

Let me share more about it!
BLACK BOX is all about bringing you experiences for a lifestyle you desire.
From dining haunts, outstanding skincare, gorgeous fashion to chic getaways,
they incessantly seek out the the most delectable products & offerings
so as to deliver unforgettable moments in a box to us! ;D

So you'll just have to be ready for never-ending surprises to satisfy your every curiosity !

I feel like a little birthday girl unwrapping all my presents luhh.

The contents in the Black Box!
So many different products!
It's actually a pretty good idea that they have a variety of products in small packagings/ travel-sized,
in this way you can try lots of products you've never tried before! ^^

Like for my case, I'm someone who can stick to the same hair/ facial/ body products for years!
I even eat the same brand of snacks always =X 

& it's so sweet of them to include a list of the names and descriptions 
of all the products found inside the box! ^^

Not only that, they even included the price of the retail-sized products in the market
& even where you can get them!


& there's Darlie Expert White, also one of the newest products of Darlie!
Sorry ahhhhh,
i don't know what happened to the lighting halfway =X

New est.lab SunShield SPF 50 that I can use for outdoor sports & Dr Jart Blemish Base!

& this Dettol Natural Nourishing Body Wash.
This is the only product which I've recently used before!
I like to usethis especially after swimminggg!

& there are Nature Valley Oats n Honey snack bars & also the Kinohimitsu Drink too luhh!
I got the 69 men one for the drink.


& they have many vouchers inside too!


Just kidding luhh xD
But I mean who doesn't love surprises??

You can have your own Black Box too!
Simply subscribe here and receive your complimentary Black Box in April! ((;
Limited Slots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any charges apply? sounds too good to be true!

Rebecca Koh said...

They are new! I'm not really sure about it but for now it's complimentary for the month of April ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...