Welcome !

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Advertorial: Bio Essence Royal Jelly + ATP Shape V Face Series

Just launched last month,
Bio-essence's new innovation -The Royal Jelly + ATP Shape V Face Series
gives your skin a royal treat ! ;D

I'm aware of the benefits of Royal Jelly but seldom can I find products that contain them.
When I saw this series on TV, of cos I wanted to try it luhh! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
So happy that I'm being sponsored 3 products from this new range !

Oh ya! Compared to Bio-essence previous products,
they changed the packaging of this new series to reflective surfaces,
they look so prettyyy just like that!
Bio-essence has innovatively blended Bio Energy Fluid, Bio Mineral Acid Essence,
Royal Jelly, ATP and precious herbal extracts like Ginseng, Aloe Vera and Angelica
to enhance cell energy and skin metabolism.
This Shape V Face Series provide minerals, trace minerals and herbal nutrients to lift and firm sagging skin to restore a V-shaped facial contour.

Enriched w Royal Jelly & ATP,
the Shape V Face Series has double the effects to supply and communicate energy to skin cells
like a continuous current, improving micro-circulation effectively to renew and repair skin.
It helps to restore the skin's suppleness, radiance and firmness to achieve a youthful V-shaped facial contour.

So you might be curious by now to find out the benefits of the 2 key ingredients:
ATP & Royal Jelly ! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝノ

Royal Jelly contains proteins & other 17 types of amino acids,
[ Fyi, amino acids are sources of protein & protein is the growth factor of skin cells ]
vitamins [ B1, B2, B6, B12 ], abundant minerals and trace amount of carbohydrates & fats.

Royal Jelly deeply nourishes skin, improves skin's radiance,
leaving skin soft, smooth, fair and glowing w a feminine charm.
It also has excellent anti-bacterial property which helps to disinfect pimples or even acne skin!




3 Treasures from the Bio-essence Royal Jelly + ATP Shape V Face Series

#1  Face Lifting Cream w Royal Jelly + ATP

You can use it as your daily moisturizer!
It's recommended to use it together w the 3 Treasures of this series!
[ Deep Exfoliating Gel, Radiant Youth Essence & Face Lifting Cream ]

Application in continuous upward motion!
I love this,
it leaves behind a slight warm sensation followed a really cooling effect on my face,
which reminds me of the same burning sensation from Bio Essence's Celebrity Choice.
It's just a small difference on the left!
I took this photo 10 mins after application!
But based on just one application, it's a remarkable difference!
The left side of my face seems a little firmer! ;D



#2  Radiant Youth Essence w Royal Jelly + ATP

This is it after slightly patting the essence on my hand!
It's slightly oily so I would recommend using just an amount of prolly
smaller than a 5-cent coin on our face!

#3  Deep Exfoliating Gel w Royal Jelly + ATP
Everything smells like honey & the beads are really fine!
Mild and gentle for your skin!



*

I've been using the previous Bio-essence's toner for years
which is the normal Deep Nourishing Toner!
It has been my favourite cos out of many brands I tried,
it's the most gentle to my skin !
Most brands that I've tried have the prickly/ stinging feeling after application,

So I got myself the new Bio-essence Deep Nourishing Toner w Royal Jelly + ATP!
This bottle is not sponsored!
Currently using all it with the above 3 sponsored products from the same range! ^.^

Since I love it so much, I shall share about its toner too!
Before I forget, I love its mild scent toooo! ✖‿✖
I don't know if it's the scent of royal jelly?? But it's just so niceeeee!
The toner has the lightest honey scent of all!
It's easily absorbed into my skin after bath & it has a light scent like the smell of a type of flower which I'm unable to identify ! But it just smells good hehs.



Here's more info on the other products in this series!

An overview of the full range of Bio-essence Royal Jelly & ATP Skin Care Series!
The benefits of the normal honey we consume is already sufficient for you to try out this series!
Not to mention Royal Jelly for our skin! Get yours today! ^.^
Available at all BHG, Giant, Guardian, Watsons, SaSa, John Little, NTUC Fairprice, Robinsons outlets.


Nowww your chance to participate! ;D
Play the 'UNLOCK YOUR FEMININE CHARM' Facebook Game 
& stand to win daily prizes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...