Welcome !

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Advertorial: Liese Hair Spray

Best Selling Hair Spray in Japan!


Today's review is really useful for those who love to style/ curl their hair!
I love curls but I am a pretty lazy person, 
& so you only see me curling my hair when I'm working in events or when I suddenly feel vain.
HAHHAHAHHAH okay I usually just do simple curls for the sake of creating volume.
But I guess we all have the same problem that is our curls are mostly dying by the end of the day!

Wax/ Gel is out cos once you comb through your hair.
The curls are screwed!

So spray is the best in my opinion!
I've been curling my hair for years but it's only around half a year ago I started using heat protectant prior to curling my hair!
& this is what I'm lacking, a hair spray to finish up that look and ensure that it stays all day !



The first one here is definitely my favourite !
♡♡♡ Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray ♡♡♡
It changed my opinion of a hair spray! (´ ▽`).。o♡
I have always dislike the idea of using a hair spray to finish that look cos it makes my hair feels hard and stiff!


But this helps to create light and airy hairstyles easily!
Like what you see, the look that I prefer are airy and bouncy curls which is definitely more Korean-ish looking compared to the really solid curls that looks that twister fries.
It is compatible with my aim of creating natural curls!
It's amazingly not sticky or greasy, unlike wax !
This is because of the unique self-adhesive polymer which sticks to itself, not to your fingers.
After styling, hold the can 15-20cm from hair . . .
& sprayyyyy! ;D
But try not to spray at 1 area for more than 1 sec to ensure that it's sprayed more evenly !
To boost volume, lift hair & evenly spray the inner layers. 
Then arrange hair for the look you want using your fingertips.
To further style hair, spray on more as you style !
Scrunch your hair after spraying to get bouncier curls!
TADAHHHHH~~! Chio nots.
Really love this so muchhhhh!
&&& this spray is better for people like me, 
it allows me to restyle hair easily using just my hands!


Next up, it's Liese Super Hard Hair Spray ♡♡♡

Overall, this spray makes your hair firmly in place.
I think this is especially suitable if you are going for cycling or to the seaside or you can use it during styling with your hair tied up!
I went to sleep with my hair like that! =X
& my curls were all still in place the next day!
Like its name...
What does it mean when it says super hard?!
Its Instant Lock Technology that keeps all kinds of hairstyles in place all day.
It holds style even in windy conditions or when you run!

 Gives hair a smooth texture and it has a light, fruity fragrance!
A final scrunch ~

& There it goes!
my pretty curls using the 2 different sprays!
Another oneeee ~ !
whoooooooooops! =X
Couldn't resist in snapping a few more cos the curls are so prettyyyy!
You should really get it, super loveeee! ✿♥‿♥✿
Alright this time real one, BYEEEEEEEEEEE ! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...