Welcome !

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Advertorial: Tokyo Bust Express

Last week, 
I was invited to Tokyo Bust Express at City Square Mall's outlet !

Was really excited as Tokyo Bust Express is the largest bust enhancement centre w the most outlets !

Really love the ambience at City Square's outlet !
It's very peaceful and not crowded.
The colours inside just makes you feel totally in the mood to lie down and relax ! ♥~(‘▽^人)


Before I continue. . .
Did I ever mention that I weigh like 50 plus when I was in Primary 6??
I started my puberty about Primary 4, you can imagine how developed was I.
I was close to looking like a bear or maybe an orang utan.
After that when I lost weight about 6-10kg,
not only my height shrunk, my boobs went down by a cup !
YES ONE CUP T_T~~

 Like I once mentioned, I gained 7kg ever since my office job last year but unfortunately when you lose weight, you shed off fats from your boobs but unfortunately when we gain weight, the fats goes to everywhere except the boobs!
& so... for now, if I had to choose to get smth done,
I would want my boobs to be fuller, like fit the bra more fully.


While waiting in the consultation room!
Some photos found on the walls in the room!
The different type of breasts.

My measurements before the treatment and my customised treatments according to my personal bust analysis! You will need to remove your top & bra to have the meaurements taken!
But don't worry! They are all women like you, w boobies !

I forgot what Cai Xia told me that I had this expression.
HAHAHHAHAHHA please bear with my face.

I learnt that it's actually correct that we shouldn't wear bra at night when we're sleeping,
it's a breathing time for your boobies.
All along I've the habit of not wearing bra AT ALL even in the day as long as I'm at home,
I always like the carefree feeling and I thought I had nth much to sag anyway HAHAHHA.
But it' a WRONG habit & they proved me wrong !
Wearing bra helps to keep them in shape and also not let it sag.
Read on further to see how they even prove that small boobies can sag !



This all that that form our breast.
& this is the target areas treatments at Tokyo Bust Express does!

 I was asked to drink Dang Gui Soup to help my hormones imbalance as my period is vvv irregular !
But not more than 3 times a month cos it'll be too heaty instead !

After measurements were taken, time for the treatments !
Pretty rose petals lying all over the room~'


It started off with a short arm massage to make you relax, followed by the boobs massage,
which lasted about 20 mins??
& did you know that the procedures for our boobies is actually the same, they remove your dead skin cells before starting off w anything !
I think that this massage was really effective & I worried for nothing cos my tolerance for pain is rlly rlly low but THUMBS UP ! i was rlly glad it wasn't pain at all !

Xinxin who was doing all the treatment for me made me feel really comfortable, which made me enjoy it soon after, almost falling asleep ! They will just keep talking to you and teach you this and that, till you wl feel that there's almost nth to be shy about!

As I'm fair, it was pretty obvious that the massages helps in blood circulation.
My boobies went red for like 5 mins and more and I felt warm there.
 Followed by that were all treatments using machines !

Feeling refreshed and satisfied after the treatments !

Jie Fang prepared some small bites for me after my treatment
& I thought it was really really sweet of her to do so ! (´ ▽`).。o♡ Thank you!

Was given this serum to continue to use at home!
The staff teaching me the right way of massaging our boobies after bath !
I forgot why we ended up bursting into laughter !
Their customer service is so awesome, the staff is so friendly that you won't feel awkward & you can ask them almost anything ! ♥(ノ´∀`)

One of the results that I was most satisfied was that my armpit fats were gone and my boobs were more concentrated, which lessened the gap!

Point A is my initial place of my nipples taken standing against the wall.
Point C is after the treatment was done! The lifting effect was so much! D;

The problem of armpit fats is rather common among us,
it's quite irritating having another 2 mini boobs. O.O
Like this one below, taken from my instagram which was taken 2 weeks back.
Slightly firmier and fuller boobs, too amazing results just for one session ! (●♡∀♡)

Thank you Tokyo Bust Express once again! ((;
Now I'm so looking forward to my 2nd session w them !

It's your chance to try out Tokyo Bust Special Promotion now for my readers! (●´∀`)ノ♡
Indulge in a pampering bust enhancement & witness the difference in just 1 session !
(1) 1 FREE Bust Maximizing Treatment worth $688
OR
(2) $28 for 7-steps indulgent Bust-me-Up Therapy ( U.P. $1488)
-Daizu Rejuvenating Scrub
-Signature Senchi Bust Massage
-Bust Volumizer Treatment
-Perky Bust Lift Treatment
-Kou You Volume Mask
-Premium Collagen Essence Application
-Bring-Home Bust-Up Kit worth $388

Fill up this form below & the friendly staff will contact you !
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TXMnQYYnwR1dbJnG7ywEyc8yBsPbqIQM_1u9O6Lj7UE/viewform


*
I hope you wl enjoy the treatments as much as I did!
Do let me know if it worked out for you too ! ^^

Store Locations:
City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #B2-39 Singapore 208539

Park Mall
9 Penang Road #11-06 Spore 238459

Nex Mall
23 Serangoon Central, #03-32 556083

Novena Square 2
10 Sinaran Drive #B1-111 307506

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...