Welcome !

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Advertorial: Vita Hair

Sold out for 2 months upon launch in Hong Kong !

Rmb my previous review on VitaGreen Lingzhi ??
My family is loving it ever since we finished 3 huge bottles of Lingzhi from Taiwan,
& VitaGreen came in time as we were clueless on which local brands is equally safe and effective !

This time round, I'm sponsored VitaHair which is another product under the same brand, but for my hair !(^_-)≡★
I've been keeping up w the habit of applying hair tonic since years ago,
once/ twice a week but this is only effective externally.
I accepted this sponsorship as this supplement would help my hair also from within,
which complements what I've been doing ! ((;

Hair loss is of a great concern to me as I've a 50-cent big bald spot bcos of a BBQ incident when I was young! & I also realised that longer hair is more vulnerable and weak compared to shorter hair !

So yay to thicker and healthier hair ~ ! (´ ▽`).。o♡

If you didn't know . . .
Hair loss and graying are seen as signs of aging, however frequently they can strike in early adulthood ! Hair growth is affected by hormones, which can be easily upset by factors such as menopause or pregnancy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, deficiencies in the blood can also take a heavy toll on hair's health.
90 Capsules/ bottle
Take orally, 3 capsules daily !

Vita Hair:
- Helps to halt hair loss and graying of the hair with a blend of potent herbs formulated according to the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Improves blood circulation & nutritional supply to the hair follicles
- Strengthen the kidneys to restore colour and thickness to thin hair
- Restores graying hair to its original colour by stimulating the cells that produce pigmentation
- Helps to prevent hair loss, promote hair growth, darken the hair
Since even healthy hair grows very slowly,
it is recommended you take Vita Hair continuously for 3-6 months in order to see an improvement !


Here's more info on VitaHair ! ;D

It's Giveaway Time ! (●´∀`)ノ♡
The response for my previous giveaway for Liese's Bubble Hair Colour was rlly good 
& I thank all of you again for your support ! <3

This time round, as my sponsors are rlly generous sponsoring me 3 months supply of Vita Hair
worth more than $300, I'll be giving away one bottle ! ^.^
For more, stay tuned for updates on my social platforms next week !

Thanks for reading ! <3 ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...