Welcome !

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Advertorial: My 2nd Black Box! ;D

It's Black Box again! (。♥‿♥。)
This is my 2nd post on Black Box, they are new so do support them!
Read my previous post here if you haven't!

Answering a common question from my readers from my previous post,
most of you said "It's too good to be true". It's natural...
Here am I answering your question: Yes, it's totally FREE! 
Here are tags from people who have redeemed the Black Box.
 Convinced?? hehs ^.^


So here's more about Black Box! ☆彡☆彡☆彡
Black Box is the first free unisex lifestyle bi-monthly sampling box in Singapore.
Black Box wants to encourage responsible sampling,
introduce them by sending the latest/ tried & tested products by the Black Box Team!

It not only includes sampling products but also lifestyle too,
via Black Box vouchers to introduce to you shopping/ spa/ dining discounts.

As usual, so elated at the number of products they sent me! (´∀`)♡
I love it cos I found quite a few products that I super love after the trial usage!




See told you.
It's Unisex, they have products for men too!

The pouch is always a different design in every Black Box Edition
so eventually it becomes a "collectible"!
Rmb the very first pouch was in black! This round it's transparent!
Black Box gives you an all-rounded sampling opportunity,
w products of various category.

Sign up now @ www.blackbox.sg !


&  For all of my readers,
to get at least 4 deluxe samples in your very own free Black Box,
don't forget to fill in "Rebecca Klq" for the referrer code at the bottom of the form.
≧(´▽`)≦   ≧(´▽`)≦   ≧(´▽`)≦   ≧(´▽`)≦


Rmb to like Black Box on their facebook page for their latest updates
about the latest giveaways & their latest promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/BlackBoxSG
http://www.facebook.com/BlackBoxSG
http://www.facebook.com/BlackBoxSG


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...