Welcome !

Friday, June 7, 2013

Advertorial: Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Relaunch

Cleanse & Improve. 1 Minute is all you need.

Remember Biore Marshmallow Wash??
 I did a review on it before! See it here!
 They recently had a relaunch ! \(^0^)/
& I'm sure it'll be welcomed by even more!
WHYYYYYYY?? tell you in a while!

I super love Biore facial wash luhh, (。♥‿♥。)
not only the Marshmallow Whip but also Biore's Extra Moist Facial Cleanser.
Why do I love Biore's products especially their facial wash??
They are all so gentle to my skin and most importantly, they don't tighten my skin and my skin feels moist after use!
Yes I highly recommend Biore's Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash & Biore's Extra Moist Facial Cleanser!
These 2 are my favourites and I've been purchasing them ever since my sponsored ones are used up!

I chose the pink one still which is for normal/ combination skin.
My skin is usually oily but dry especially hours after I put on makeup !
why my sponsor so sweet one T_T~~
They sent it to me in such a nice package luhh. wo hen xi huan! <3 
Thank you my lovely sponsors! (´ ▽`)~♥”

So here's my purpose of talking about Biore's Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash again !
It's their relaunch w 3 major improvements!

Look at the awards Biore Marshmallow Facial Wash won!
Award-winning Skin Purifying Technology not only caters to different needs of T & U-zone,
it also allows skin to regain its natural 28 days rejuvenation cycle for clearer, suppler, brighter skin.
 

They now cater to different skin types! ;D

3 Main Improvements
-Formulation Improvement for Regular & Extra Moist 
-Packaging Refreshment 
-Acne Care (2SKUs) launch 

I really don't know how to describe it luhh.
It's like the cotton wool we always use but also like marshmallowwww.
so soft, so fluffy, so springyyyyy! (*´▽`*)

Love the ultra fine foam to cleanse gently yet throughoughly,
it prevents excessive pulling and tugging during cleansing.
You'll feel a little sizzling effect and sound of the tiny bubbles on ur skin!

Try out this new formula yourself!
Hope you will like it as much as I do ! (✿ ♥‿♥)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...