Welcome !

Friday, August 9, 2013

Advertorial: July's Black Box!

Hi guyyyyyys! Yes! It's Black Box again! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Sorry that this post came a lil late, but all of you should know of this awesome box by now!
This is my 3rd post on Black Box so I believe you're already v familiar about this box of samples.

Read my previous posts here if you haven't :


& I've received so compliments about Black Box !
Not only are the samples free,
they were all delivered up to their doorsteps free-of-charge too !!
& the samples they received were similar to mine! 。◕‿◕。

hahhahahah okay anyway, here are the contents of July's Black Box! ;D

Is it me or what?? ._.
Some samples are so big that I'm wondering if they are the original retail-sized ones! 
Just like this L'oreal Hair Oil Treatment, it's 100ml O=
which is even bigger than the hair serum I bought from another brand! ♡^▽^♡
It's not about not being able to afford to buy them ourselves,
which I'm sure all of us are able to !
but instead it gives you more exposure to try out more products 
rather than stick to the same old products for years!
≧(´▽`)≦      ≧(´▽`)≦      ≧(´▽`)≦   
There are definitely better and more suitable products out there waiting to be discovered!
[p/s: I'm the kind that can use the same brand for years cos I really hate to switch brands and waste my money if it's not suitable ! ] so here, I can actually not waste any $$$ and find out good brands which I can also use!

Oh ya & did i mention that my mum was like "heyyyy I wanna try the Colgate fresh breath one!" when I opened the Black Box. She saw the ad of it somewhere & TADAHHH 
she got to try it FREE here! \(≧▽≦)/

Samples for consumption !
Masks ! Some from familiar brands we all know like the Face Shop ! ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ
& a set of different vouchers this time round also!

 Hop over & Subscribe to get your Black Box!
http://blackbox.sg
http://blackbox.sg
http://blackbox.sg
There's no reason why you won't like it! ^^
Also, like their fb page to get their latest updates! ((;

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...